Residential Pest Control
Our homes are sacred ground to us and homeowners like to keep their property inside and out well protected from unwelcome and potentially dangerous pests.
At Green T, we understand the need to protect your yard and home from pests and we offer effective residential pest control solutions to eliminate any infestations as well as prevent future infestations from all pests.
The technicians of Green T Pest Control are highly trained to target all types of household pests and attack them where they live and breed.
CALL US AT (630) 231-9997 OR REQUEST A QUOTE ONLINE
Our pest control services include a detailed assessment of the interior of a home to eliminate any pests and seal entry points as well as an exterior assessment to provide a barrier around your home to further deter pests.
During our interior inspections, we treat attics and crawlspaces and inject insecticide in all potential entry points to prevent nesting. Our exterior services include applying insecticide to your lawn and around the perimeter of your home and we offer tree and shrub treatments to protect them from harmful insects such as Japanese beetles, bagworms, spider mites, and others.
As we treat the inside and outside of your home with insecticide, we make sure to remove any and all spider webs, beehives, or wasp nests on the property. We also offer a onetime free treatment for mosquitoes that will create a protective barrier around your home which can be scheduled to be done before a party or family event.
If you have a pest problem around your home or want to take preventative action before an infestation occurs, contact Green T for our residential pest control services.
We will keep your home and yard protected from a variety of unwanted insects, mites, spiders, and rodents.
- We apply insecticide to your entire lawn, including your shrubs to help control spider mites and Japanese beetles.
- A full perimeter application of insect repellant around the base of your home, three feet up and three feet out, which provides a quality barrier to prevent insect access.
- Treatment and removal of any bee hive or wasp nest anywhere on your property.
- Specific injections into all pipe entry points to prevent insects nesting.
- Removal of all webbing around your windows, eaves and inside your garage.
- A free one-time treatment for mosquitoes is also available. This mosquito spray treatment will create a barrier around your home that will control and ward away insects.We can do during initial service or we can schedule it before a family event.
Get rid of those pests for good?
Call us at (630) 231-9997 or request a quote online