Benefits of a Professional Tree ServiceIn Spring on April 24, 2017 at 3:19 pm | Written by admin
We don’t have to tell how important your trees are to everything, from the condition of your landscaping to general curb appeal to your property, making it important to keep your trees and shrubs healthy. This is where a year-round tree and shrub program can be of a great benefit to your home. Hiring a great tree and shrub company, like Green T, will help you maintain healthy trees and shrubs, and therefore you will reap the benefits of a healthy, lush landscape.
Benefits of Tree Service
- Tree service helps keep pests out. Pests can eat and ultimately destroy leaves, trunks, and branches. Dormant oil in early spring is a great preventative measure that prevents a variety of insect eggs from hatching.
- Prevents against Tree Diseases. There are many tree and shrub diseases that can easily cause harm to your trees and shrub. Our specials are trained to recognize and treat a variety of diseases, insect infestations and maintenance issues
- Maintains Balanced Nutrients. Just like your lawn, trees need nutrients so that they can retain their color, strength, and beauty.
- Stimulates growth. Our deep root fertilization is an injection of fertilizer directly into the root system of your trees and shrubs, promotes new growth and establishes a healthier and stronger landscape.
Trees will Return the Favor
Healthy trees serve many purposes:
- Lower cooling and heating costs. According to the U.S Department of Agriculture, a young, healthy tree can provide a net cooling effect equivalent to ten room-size air conditioners operating for 20 hours a day!
- Increased property value. Very often do realtors advise you to spruce up the curb appeal of your home, when trying to sell. That’s because a lush, healthy landscape will help to increase property value.
- Maintain air quality. Healthy trees absorb air pollutants like carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide, and smog as well as generate oxygen through photosynthesis.